Ductless inverter technology is the perfect counter to our Douglas County area summer seasons. But while they’re a modern and top of the line cooling solution, they aren’t impervious to taking on problems from time to time. When an issue arises that robs you of the reliable cooling you require, you need a service team that is punctual, skilled, and guarantees ideal results. That means you need PRO Plumbing Service's mini-split repair team!
Our certified ductless inverter technology specialists have been offering homeowners in Colorado the best in top mini-split repair service for years. With our extensive experience, peerless knowledge, and cutting-edge equipment we can offer repair services that always get the job done right, and done on time.
Need ductless mini-split repair services in or near Douglas County, CO? Contact us online to learn more, or give us a call at 303-660-9831 for prompt service!
Ductless Mini-Split Repair
If your air conditioning problem is large, small, or anything in between, you know you can trust our team for perfect service. We’re dedicated to superior solutions. We utilize top-class diagnostic equipment and also extensive training to quickly diagnose your issues and provide an accurate repair service. Additionally, we take your needs seriously, and always offer a priority response to your repair call.
We place top value on offering our clients the absolute top-class in service and reliability. When you choose PRO Plumbing Service, you’ll always get:
- Top quality products from industry leading manufacturers
- Reliable service from trained and certified HVAC technicians
Signs You Need Ductless Cooling Repair
Mini-split systems tend to exhibit very specific signs when things go wrong. While often startling, these give you an excellent opportunity to get a quick repair. That can help you avoid higher costs and larger issues. Keep watch for these common signs you need service:
- Unusual or loud sounds. Ductless inverter technology systems are made up of quite a few moving parts and components. When something goes wrong with these due to loosening, wearing out, or otherwise taking on damage, your unit will begin to emit odd sounds. These are clear warning signs that an emergency repair service is needed!
- System freezing. Constricted airflow and low refrigerant levels can create conditions where your mini-split system can literally form ice, or completely freeze over. This tends to quickly lead to a complete breakdown. Keep a close eye for frost formation.
- Water leaks or excessive condensation. A properly operating ductless inverter technology system should never generate exterior moisture. If it does something is quite wrong, and you’ll need to call on a pro to get the issue addressed.
- Drops in cooling effectiveness. Mini-splits are lauded for exceptionally even and thorough cooling. However, if you notice hot spots in your home or office, the system needs a repair service for sure.
- Increased monthly cooling costs. We tend to run our Douglas County cooling systems all season long. And since we do, you’re probably pretty familiar with your energy cost range. Notice a 10 or 20 percent spike in your bill this month? Call our PROs for an analysis!
Choose PRO Plumbing Service as Your Douglas County Area Ductless Cooling Company
At PRO Plumbing Service, we value punctuality, efficient and effective service, and your customer satisfaction above all else. Whether you have emergency repair needs, maintenance requirements, or the desire to upgrade your home with a high-efficiency AC system, you want to trust your home’s integral comfort systems to PROs who are qualified and reliable. For nearly three decades, PRO Plumbing Service’s Comfort Team has built a reputation in Douglas County for excellent HVAC services.
Schedule an appointment today and see why your neighbors in the Douglas County, Colorado area, including Littleton, Elizabeth, Parker, and Castle Rock rely on our skilled technicians! Contact us for all your cooling needs!